Andrew brings dynamic problem-solving skills to assist financially distressed entities and corporate debtors navigate in and out of court reorganizations. He draws on his background in economics and corporate valuations to advise clients where the law and business strategies intersect. When legal disputes arise, Andrew distills complex legal concepts into digestible ideas to clarify the positions of all parties and quickly resolve the dispute.
Andrew is known for his public speaking and oral advocacy. Prior to joining Young Conaway, Andrew spent a year clerking for the Honorable Chief Judge St. John in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Multinational corporations and their operations across borders
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- University of Central Florida (B.A., magna cum laude, 2015)
- District of Columbia, 2020
- Honorable Chief Judge Stephen C. St. John