Ben brings a focused and analytical mindset, a command of Delaware corporate law and procedure, and excellent communication skills to each of his engagements. He is well-versed in all aspects of litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery. Ben is especially known for thoroughly researching difficult questions and then converting his findings into effective motions, briefs, and arguments.
As a former law clerk for Justice Carolyn Berger of the Supreme Court of Delaware, Ben draws on a foundation of exposure to numerous areas of law and an understanding of a judge’s approach to solving legal problems. Ben is passionate not just about finding the right answer, but presenting that answer as thoughtfully and compellingly as possible.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (J.D., 2013)
- Emory University (B.A., 2010)
- Emory Scholar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
Memberships and Affiliations
- Journal of Constitutional Law, Senior Editor
- Honorable Carolyn Berger, Associate Justice, Supreme Court of the State of Delaware