Beth focuses her practice on intellectual property litigation. She excels working as a member of a team and strives to find creative solutions for her clients in every phase of the litigation process. She has experience in a wide range of industries including pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, medical devices, software, and consumer electronics.
Prior to joining Young Conaway, she practiced in a small firm environment allowing her to hone her litigation skills and become a skilled advocate in all phases of litigation. While at the University of Virginia School of Law, she was an editor on both the Virginia Law and Business Review and the Environmental Law Journal.
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- University of Delaware (B.A., magna cum laude, 2013)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- Supreme Court of the State of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- The Honorable Jeffrey J. Clark, Delaware Superior Court