Caleb joined Young Conaway following his clerkship with the Honorable Abigail LeGrow at the Delaware Superior Court, Complex Commercial Litigation Division. As a law clerk, Caleb learned how Delaware judges evaluate written and oral advocacy. Caleb draws from this experience to help clients navigate through complex litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery and the Superior Court.
Caleb’s practice focuses on representing private and public companies in Delaware federal and state courts in connection with mergers and acquisitions, breach of fiduciary duties, advancement and indemnification, fraud, and breach of contract. Caleb has also represented various Delaware government entities in litigation.
Caleb graduated from University of North Carolina School of Law in 2017. While in law school, Caleb was Comments Editor for the North Carolina Law Review and served as a summer extern for the Supreme Court of North Carolina in Justice Paul M. Newby’s Chambers. During his third year in law school, Caleb received the American Bankruptcy Institute’s Medal of Excellence.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (J.D., 2017)
- Comments Editor, North Carolina Law Review
- Campbell University (B.A., summa cum laude)
- Delaware, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- The Honorable Judge Abigail LeGrow, Superior Court of Delaware, Complex Commercial Litigation Division
- LTC4 eDiscovery/eDisclosure Core Competency
Memberships and Affiliations
- Richard S. Rodney Inn of Court, Executive Committee Member
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member