Caleb joined Young Conaway following his clerkship with the Honorable Abigail LeGrow at the Delaware Superior Court, Complex Commercial Litigation Division. As a law clerk, Caleb learned how Delaware judges evaluate written and oral advocacy. He draws from this experience to help clients navigate through complex litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery and the Superior Court.
Whether preparing defenses or managing the expectations of opposing counsel, Caleb utilizes his sharp attention to detail to develop creative solutions for his clients. He efficiently litigates issues involving private and public companies in Delaware federal and state courts in connection with mergers and acquisitions, breach of fiduciary duties, advancement and indemnification, fraud, and breach of contract. Caleb has also represented various Delaware government entities in court.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (J.D., 2017)
- Comments Editor, North Carolina Law Review
- Campbell University (B.A., summa cum laude)
- Delaware, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- The Honorable Judge Abigail LeGrow, Superior Court of Delaware, Complex Commercial Litigation Division
- LTC4 eDiscovery/eDisclosure Core Competency
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Corporate Governance Committee, Executive Committee Member and Co-Chair of Communications Subcommittee
- Richard S. Rodney Inn of Court, Executive Committee Member
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member