Caleb joined Young Conaway following his clerkship with the Honorable Abigail LeGrow at the Delaware Superior Court, Complex Commercial Litigation Division. As a law clerk, Caleb experienced a judge's approach to evaluating written and oral advocacy.
Caleb graduated from University of North Carolina School of Law in 2017. While in law school, Caleb was Comments Editor of the North Carolina Law Review and served as a summer extern for the Supreme Court of North Carolina in Justice Paul M. Newby's Chambers. During his third year in law school, Caleb received the American Bankruptcy Institute's Medal of Excellence.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (J.D., 2017)
- Campbell University (B.A., summa cum laude)
- Delaware, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- The Honorable Judge Abigail LeGrow, Superior Court of Delaware, Complex Commercial Litigation Division
- LTC4 eDiscovery/eDisclosure Core Competency
Memberships and Affiliations
- Richard S. Rodney Inn of Court