Since joining Young Conaway, Carol has focused her practice on representing debtors, creditors, and future claimants’ representatives in complex restructuring transactions, mass tort bankruptcies, and bankruptcy litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, she sharpened her analytical, research and writing skills having clerked for the Honorable Jeffrey J. Clark, Resident Judge of the Kent County Superior Court of Delaware.
During law school, Carol interned for the Honorable Andrea L. Rocanelli (Ret.) of the New Castle County Superior Court. She held a Board position on the Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, which enhanced her legal editing, research and writing skills. Upon graduation, Carol was awarded the George B. Lindsey Foundation award, which is awarded to one student who demonstrates excellence in legal research and writing. Carol’s experience serving on the Journal and her familiarity with Delaware Courts and practice provides beneficial insight to her clients.
- Widener University Delaware Law School (J.D., cum laude)
- Christopher Newport University (B.A., cum laude)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- Honorable Jeffrey J. Clark, Kent County Superior Court (2021-2022)
Memberships and Affiliations
- Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, Alumna
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member