The willingness to try a case, to bring it to a jury, sets Craig Karsnitz apart among the civil litigators of Sussex County. In cases of personal injury or workers’ compensation — or in a wide range of business disputes — the insurance lawyers across the table know Craig as a tough and thorough trial lawyer, willing to take the case to a final verdict, if necessary, if it’s in the best interests of his client.
With a reputation that precedes him into the courtroom, Craig believes there is no such thing as too much preparation. He treats every case as if it’s destined for a judge and jury, and he thoroughly investigates every aspect — all the players, all their backgrounds, all the evidence on both sides.
A significant part of this due diligences is getting to know his clients, immersing himself in their situation, so as to understand — and be able to convey — the impact of an injury or other tort on their day-to-day lives. At the same time, he wants them to understand that despite the unfamiliarity of their current situation, they are in capable, experienced hands. He presents all their options — legal, medical, and financial — and shows them a viable path forward.
Visit www.YoungConawayInjuryLawyers.com to learn more.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Delaware (B.A.)
- Supreme Court of the State of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Memberships and Affiliations
- Board of Bar Examiners of the Supreme Court of the State of Delaware, 2001-present
- Terry-Carey Inn of Court, Member; Past President
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association