Anne Shea Gaza and Adam Poff Speaking At 8th Annual IP Strategy Summit
Intellectual Property Litigation Partners Anne Shea Gaza and Adam Poff will be leading a roundtable discussion at the 8th Annual IP Strategy Summit in New York City on Wednesday, November 20th.
The roundtable entitled, "Updates & Strategy for Delaware Post TC Heartland," will provide attendees with practical insights and real-life examples from experienced Delaware litigators.
The IP Strategy Summit is an all-day conference made up of panels and breakout groups where attendees can learn about key IP topics such as:
- Patent Prosecution & Portfolio Management: Inconsistency, Complexity & Budgets
- Navigating M&A, Transactions, & Licensing in a New Landscape
- Core Principles in Successful Trade Secrets Strategy
- International IP Strategy
- Defensive Litigation Strategy in a Changing Landscape
- Post Inssuance Proceedings & Benchmarking the PTAB
- Litigation Trends: The Impact on your IP Strategy
To learn more, visit: