Delaware Case Law Update, 2020 LLC Institute
Corporate Litigation and Counseling Partner Tammy L. Mercer will be co-presenting the "Delaware Case Law Update" on Friday, November 13th at the 2020 LLC Institute. Tammy will be joined by fellow panelist, Louis (Lou) G. Hering of Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP. The program is sponsored by the American Bar Association's LLCs, Partnerships and Unincorporated Entities Committee.
This virtual event will focus on recent LLC, partnership and statutory trust cases from Delaware on various topics of significance, including:
- fiduciary duties and contractual standards of care,
- separate legal entity status
- revocable or irrevocable nature of call rights and rights of first refusal,
- oral or implied LLC agreements,
- consent rights in operating and partnership agreements, and
- information rights provisions.
To register for this program, or to learn more about the LLC Institute, visit: https://www.americanbar.org/groups/departments_offices/abacle/attendee-pages/cl2011llcw6/