John T. Dorsey, Moderator at the American Bankruptcy Institute's 12th Annual Mid-Atlantic Bankruptcy Workshop
John T. Dorsey, Bankruptcy and Corporate Restructuring Partner, will be moderating a panel at the American Bankruptcy Institute’s 12th Annual Mid-Atlantic Bankruptcy Workshop being held in Cambridge, Maryland on August 4-August 6, 2016. The panel entitled “Restoring and Saving Electronic Data in Bankruptcy” will discuss data-retention concerns for bankruptcy trustees. The panel will include:
• The Honorable Paul W. Grimm, U.S. District Court (D. Md.)
• Alfred T. Giuliano, Giuliano, Miller & Company, LLC
• Brittany Nelson, Foley & Lardner LLP
• Garry A. Pate, Stout Risius Ross, Inc.
• Catherine E. Youngman, Fox Rothschild LLP
To access a complete agenda for the Workshop, please click here.