Panelist, "Avoiding Compensation-Related Legal Actions," Hot Issues in Executive Compensation 2021, PLI Simulcast
Corporate Litigation and Counseling Partner, Elena C. Norman, will be participating in PLI's upcoming conference Hot Issues in Executive Compensation 2021. This all-day simulcast program is designed to lead attendees through the emerging best practices and reactions to the changes in short and long-term compensation plans caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and other M&A, SEC and ISS developments. Ms. Norman's session, entitled "Avoiding Compensation-Related Legal Actions," will focus on:
- Securing application of the business judgment rule
- Process matters – documentation, disclosure, conflicts, outside advisors’ advice and conduct of meetings
- Compensation committee charters in a Caremark world
- Current wave of litigation topics – new developments
- Practical issues with enforcing clawbacks
Ms. Norman will be joined on the panel by Erica E. Bonnet of Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz and Arthur H. Kohn of Citigroup, Inc..
This PLI program is designed for private practitioners, in-house corporate counsel, employee benefit consultants, service providers and compensation managers and consultants. To learn more, visit https://www.pli.edu/programs/hot-issues-in-executive-compensation.