Jillian’s experiences offer clients a unique perspective on the practice of law in Delaware and provide valuable insight into the expectations of Delaware courts.
Before joining Young Conaway, Jillian served as a law clerk to the Honorable Karen L. Valihura of the Supreme Court of Delaware and to the Honorable Andrea L. Rocanelli of the Superior Court of Delaware. She also served as an interim summer law clerk to the Honorable Richard R. Cooch of the Superior Court of Delaware.
At Delaware Law School, Jillian was the Blue Book Editor for the Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, an interscholastic competitor for the Moot Court Honor Society, and a member of the Transactional Law Honor Society. She also served as the Delaware Journal of Corporate Law’s John F. Schmutz Corporate and Business Law Fellow. For her volunteer services with the Veterans Law Clinic and Delaware Volunteer Legal Services, Jillian received pro bono distinction upon graduation from law school. She received her Bachelor of Science from the University of Delaware where she double-majored in Business Management and Business Operations.
- Widener University Delaware Law School (J.D., summa cum laude)
- University of Delaware (B.S.)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- Honorable Karen L. Valihura, Supreme Court of the State of Delaware
- Honorable Andrea L. Rocanelli, Superior Court of the State of Delaware
- Honorable Richard R. Cooch, Superior Court of the State of Delaware
- Bluebook Editor of the Delaware Journal of Corporate Law
- Interscholastic Competitor for the Moot Court Honor Society
- Member of the Transactional Law Honor Society
- John F. Schmutz Corporate and Business Law Institute Fellow
- The Order of Barristers
Memberships and Affiliations
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Richard S. Rodney Inn of Court