Joshua brings a keen eye to detail and an analytical mind to his work. He has assisted with various matters, including chapter 11 debtor proceedings, cross-border insolvencies, mass tort bankruptcy, and district court commercial litigation.
Prior to becoming an associate, Joshua was a conflicts analyst at Young Conaway while attending law school. This experience sharpened his ability to deliver helpful responses to evolving and intricate issues by anticipating developments in a case.
- Widener University Delaware Law School (J.D.)
- Wilmington University (B.S., cum laude)
- Dean's List
- Delta Epsilon Rho Honor Society
- Legal Eagles highlight in WilmU Magazine, Summer 2017 Issue
- State of Delaware Justice of the Peace Court Employee of the Year, 2014
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Bar Institute, Member
- Young Conaway Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee, Member
- Moe Levine Mock Trial Team, 2020