Kevin practices corporate and commercial litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery and in the Complex Commercial Litigation Division (“CCLD”) of the Delaware Superior Court, where he clerked for a year. The experience gained through that clerkship and two prior judicial internships has helped to shape Kevin into a careful writer and a keen researcher with a clear idea of what judges expect from the attorneys that appear before them, particularly in the CCLD.
Kevin joined Young Conaway following his clerkship with the Honorable Mary Johnston of the Delaware Superior Court, CCLD. He graduated from Washington and Lee University School of Law, magna cum laude, in 2017. While in law school, Kevin was Lead Articles Editor of the Washington and Lee Law Review, Managing Editor of The Law News, and served as a judicial intern for the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit and for the August County Circuit Court of Virginia. He earned his B.A. in English and Communications Arts & Sciences from Penn State, where he graduated in the top 2% of his class.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Order of the Coif
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, 2014)
- Highest Distinction
- Delaware, 2018
- Pennsylvania, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- The Honorable Mary Johnston, Superior Court of Delaware, Complex Commercial Litigation Division
- LTC4 eDiscovery/eDisclosure Core Competency