Mae joined Young Conaway after completing her clerkship for the Delaware Court of Chancery. From her clerkship experience, she gained invaluable insights into the Court’s perspective on both the legal and practical aspects of litigation, especially litigation involving Delaware corporate and contract law. Mae now brings those insights to her practice to help her clients achieve their goals in corporate litigation.
Mae graduated summa cum laude from the Seattle University School of Law, where she served as an editor for the Seattle University Law Review. During law school, Mae immersed herself in Delaware corporate law by leading a course comparing Delaware corporate law to that of Washington and other states.
- Seattle University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude)
- Syntra Antwerpen & Vlaams-Brabant (B.A.)
- University of Missouri (B.S., magna cum laude)
- Washington State
- Honorable Tamika R. Montgomery-Reeves, Delaware Court of Chancery
- Research and Technical Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- Lead Associate Editor, American Indian Law Journal
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Richard S. Rodney Inn of Court