Maliheh Zare brings more than a decade of experience in legal analysis to serve as an advocate on behalf of clients in complex commercial litigation. Her previous experience as an advanced legal researcher enhances her service as a practicing attorney advising on the nuances of her clients’ needs.
Maliheh serves as part of lead and Delaware Counsel teams in breach of contract cases and in a wide range of intellectual property disputes, including trademark, trade secret, and patent infringement representations involving pharmaceuticals, medical devices, computer software, Internet technology, data cables and connectors, and consumer electronics and display devices.
Maliheh served as a judicial intern for The Honorable Chad Kenney United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- New York University School of Law
- Doctor of Juridical Science (J.S.D.)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.)
- Recipient of merit-based, full-tuition scholarship
- University of Tehran
- Ph.D., Private Law (Corporate Law)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Intellectual Property
- Imam Sadiq University (LL.B.)
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware