Michael focuses his practice on corporate and commercial litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery. Before joining Young Conaway, Michael gained valuable experience in litigation, working for several D.C. law firms and interning for the Honorable Judge Ryan in D.C. Superior Court. His keen research skills and his passion for zealous advocacy allow him to meet clients' needs.
Michael graduated from American University Washington College of Law cum laude in 2021 and finished in the top 15% of his class. While in law school, he was on the Administrative Law Review. Michael also was a member of the Moot Court team, where he participated in the Vis Internal Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Competition and the National Appellate Advocacy Competition, where he was a regional finalist. Michael earned his B.A. in criminal justice and a minor in business administration
- American University Washington College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- American University (B.A.A.S., 2017)
- Capital Merit Scholarship (Full Tuition Scholarship);
- Administrative Law Review;
- Moot Court Honor Society: Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team