Michael focuses his practice on corporate litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery. Prior to joining Young Conaway, Michael interned for the legal department of a Fortune 500 company. Drawing on his experience, Michael understands litigation from a client’s perspective and works to find creative solutions to best serve a client’s needs.
Michael graduated from the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law in 2019, where he served as an Articles Editor for the Villanova Law Review. During law school, he worked as a research assistant for Professor J.S. Nelson and received the Daniel F. O’Dea, Jr. Fellowship Award for his efforts. Michael was also a member of Villanova’s Business Law Concentration, allowing him to develop a curriculum focused on Delaware Corporate Law. Michael earned his B.A. in Political Science from Boston University in 2015.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Boston University (B.A., cum laude)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- Villanova Law Review, Articles Editor
- Daniel F. O’Dea, Jr. Fellowship Award