Martin Luther King Jr. Day 2021
Since its founding over sixty years ago, Young Conaway has been a community-focused business leader whose goal of easing the needs of Delaware’s most vulnerable will always be as important as any business initiative. The burdens on Delaware’s most in-need have never been greater. Further to Young Conaway’s community-first focus, in 2020, our partners and staff have contributed thousands of volunteer hours and deployed over $200,000 locally to a number of charitable organizations that will ensure these funds help fellow Delawareans who need our help the most. These organizations include,
- Action for Delaware’s Children;
- Helen Graham Center;
- Office of the Child Advocate;
- Food Bank of Delaware;
- St. Francis Healthcare COVID-19 Relief and Colleague Assistance Fund;
- Stubbs Early Education Center;
- NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund;
- Equal Justice Initiative;
- Bryan Allen Stevenson School of Excellence in Sussex County;
- Serviam Girls Academy in New Castle; and
- LYTE Scholars.
Young Conaway’s commitment to Delaware, building a better future for all and, in the words of Dr. King, “doing for others” in our community will continue to be unrelenting.