Six Young Conaway Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers Business Edition, Women in the Law 2019
Best Lawyers® Spring Business Edition 2019 has named six Young Conaway Attorneys as Women in the Law. Among those recognized are:
- Pauline K. Morgan (Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law);
- Melanie K. Sharp (Commercial Litigation and Intellectual Property Law);
- Elena C. Norman (Corporate Governance and Compliance Law);
- Anne Shea Gaza (Intellectual Property Law);
- Neilli Mullen Walsh (Medical Malpractice Law and Personal Injury Litigation); and
- Natalie Wolf (Workers Compensation Law).
Best Lawyers® Spring Business Edition highlights some of the most accomplished female attorneys in corporate-facing practice areas. These women were nominated and recommended by their peers. Editors of Best Lawyers state that the Women in the Law Business Edition "is a go-to shortlist of exceptional women attorneys, vetted by their peers, inspiriting their colleagues, and exemplifying excellence in their practice."