Nick focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation where he offers a valuable perspective on the practice of law in Delaware as a former law clerk in two Delaware courts, and as a litigation associate at a boutique asbestos law firm. Nick is known for thoroughly researching difficult legal questions and conveying his determinations through legal memoranda, motions, and briefs. He also excels at working as a member of a team, and strives to find creative solutions for his clients in every phase of the litigation process.
Nick earned his J.D. and Business Organizations Law Certificate from Widener University Delaware Law School in 2016. During law school, he was a senior staff member of The Delaware Journal of Corporate Law and Moot Court Honor Society. Nick received his undergraduate degree in History from Virginia Tech in 2012. During undergrad, he was a Cadet in the Reserve Officer Training Corps and Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets. Following graduation, Nick served for seven years in the Delaware Army National Guard as a Military Police Officer.
- Widener University Delaware Law School (J.D.)
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (B.A.)
- The Honorable William L. Witham, Jr., Delaware Superior Court
- The Honorable Charles W. Welch III, Delaware Court of Common Pleas
Memberships and Affiliations
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Richard S. Rodney Inn of Court