Clients and co-counsel depend on Paul for his in-depth knowledge of Delaware corporate law and practice, ability to identify key issues, and tireless advocacy on behalf of his clients.
Paul focuses his practice on corporate litigation issues in the Delaware Court of Chancery. Paul has worked on cases involving corporate governance disputes, corporate stock appraisal, mergers and acquisitions, advancement and indemnification disputes, and shareholder rights plans. He also has experience in litigation involving alternative entities, complex commercial disputes, and expedited injunctive relief. In addition to his litigation practice, Paul has been involved in advising business entities on matters involving Delaware corporate law.
During law school, Paul worked for the Office of the General Counsel, United States Department of Defense, and as a summer associate at Young Conaway. Prior to law school, Paul served in the United States Marine Corps.
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D.)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A.)
- High Distinction
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society
Memberships and Affiliations
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Delaware Office of the Child Advocate, Guardian ad litem