Tara adds a fresh perspective to solving client issues. She brings new information to the table through her experiences and background which offers a unique layer in analyzing issues, all in service to the client.
Since joining Young Conaway, Tara has focused her practice on representing debtors, lenders, and other parties in chapter 11 cases as well as in bankruptcy litigation.
While attending Widener University Delaware Law School, Tara was the External Managing Editor of the Delaware Journal of Corporate Law and a judicial intern for the Honorable Mary F. Walrath, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the District of Delaware.
- Widener University Delaware Law School (J.D., cum laude)
- Temple University (B.A.)
- Business Organizations Law Certificate
- Russell R. Levin Best Law Review Member Award
- Donald E. Pease Best Student Note Award
- Honorable Jack A. Panella, Superior Court of Pennsylvania
- Honorable Susan Peikes Gantman, Superior Court of Pennsylvania