Cases with a settlement or verdict exceeding $1 million include:
- $10,000,000 to a client who suffered a brain injury in a collision involving a tractor-trailer;
- $6,000,000 to the family of a woman killed in a motor vehicle collision involving a drunk driver;
- $5,300,000 to the family of teenager who was killed in a premises liability case;
- $3,500,000 to a client who lost his leg after receiving an overdose of medication in a hospital emergency room;
- $3,500,000 to a client who was paralyzed as a result of medical negligence;
- $3,090,000 to a client who suffered a brain injury and significant orthopedic injuries in a collision involving a commercial motor vehicle;
- $3,000,000 to the family of a pedestrian killed in a work related truck accident.