Chris focuses his practice on assisting corporate debtors and debtors in possession navigate chapter 11 proceedings. Chris quickly and efficiently analyzes data and complex legal issues, skills he developed during his career as a detective with the New York City Police Department. Prior to joining Young Conaway, Chris worked for a leading national law firm in the field of commercial litigation, which allows him to bring valuable and strategic insight to every client matter. These abilities make Chris a valued team member throughout the administration of any chapter 11 proceeding.
During law school, Chris interned for The Honorable Mark A. Kearney of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Chris also interned with a leading national law firm in the fields of business entrepreneurship and corporate governance and served as the Managing Editor of Student Works for the Villanova Environmental Law Journal.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice (M.A., cum laude, 2007)
- Villanova University (B.A., 2005)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Chester County Advisory Board, Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region