Panelist, "Briefing on Amendments to Delaware Corporation Law Regarding Fee Shifting and Forum Selection Provisions in Delaware Governing Documents," webinar, Practising Law Institute, October 16, 2015
Young Conaway Corporate attorneys Elena Norman and James Yoch, along with attorney David E. Ross, of Ross Aronstam & Moritz LLP, will discuss the August 2015 Amendments to the Delaware General Corporation Law during a PLI One-Hour Briefing this Friday, October 16th, beginning at 1:00PM EDT.
The webinar will focus on the "significant implications for companies considering using their governing documents to regulate the litigation of internal corporation claims." In particular, the attorneys will review:
• The relevant decisions which preceded the amendments;
• The legislative history of the amendments;
• The effect and limitations of the amendments;
• What the amendments mean for corporations going forward; and
• Best practices for corporations considering forum selection and/or fee shifting.