The people who come to Natalie Wolf are, in all likelihood, facing the worst time of their lives. Whether they seek help for themselves or for a loved one, they are inevitably injured — physically, emotionally, or both — and Natalie never underestimates their vulnerability. Whatever the nature of the case — personal injury, workers compensation, medical negligence, or local counsel — Natalie sets out to learn all she can about her clients’ circumstances.
It starts with intense listening. Natalie wants to hear the whole story — not just the legal aspects — of the disruption in her clients’ lives. If they decide to hire her — which she never takes for granted — she gets deeply involved in every detail of their case. She keeps an eye on their medical and financial issues, even as she plots a legal strategy that might or might not end up in a courtroom. She shows them their options at every step in the process, and puts them in the strongest possible position for an outcome that helps them get their lives back.
- Personal injury
- Workers compensation
- Medical errors and negligence
Visit www.YoungConawayInjuryLawyers.com to learn more.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D.)
- University of Delaware (B.A.)
- Best Lawyers in America®, Workers' Compensation, 2007-Present
- Delaware Super Lawyers®, Personal Injury, 2010-Present
Memberships and Affiliations
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member
- American College of Legal Medicine, Member
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member