Pauline Morgan Participates in ABA Section of Litigation Panel, "Trends in Bankruptcy Litigation: A Roundtable Discussion with the Hon. Robert E. Gerber and the Hon. Rosemary Gambardella"
Bankruptcy and Corporate Restructuring Partner Pauline Morgan is participating in an ABA Section of Litigation panel entitled, "Trends in Bankruptcy Litigation: A Roundtable Discussion with the Hon. Robert E. Gerber and the Hon. Rosemary Gambardella." The panel also includes Curtis Miller, Partner, Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell, Wilmington, Delaware and William S. Katchen, Esq., Law Offices of William S. Katchen, LLC, Florham Park, New Jersey (Moderator).
Members of this distinguished panel plan to consider a number of topics including:
- Fraudulent Transfer and Avoidance Actions;
- The status of non-consensual third party releases in Plans of Reorganization;
- Substantive consolidation;
- Standards to determine unfair discrimination in Reorganization Plan Treatment of dissenting classes, Law Debenture Trust Co. of N.Y. v. Tribune Media Co. (In re Tribune Media Co.), 587 B.R. 606 (D. Del. 2018); and
- Equitable mootness affecting appeals from Confirmation Orders after the Delaware District Court's affirmance of In re Millennium Lab Holdings.
This program will provide important information for all bankruptcy practitioners. To register, please visit the ABA Section of Litigation website here: https://form.jotform.com/82816540425153