Jenn has an active civil litigation practice and regularly represents clients in Delaware state and federal courts, including the Complex Commercial Litigation Division – CCLD – of the Delaware Superior Court. Jenn’s practice includes representing Delaware employers in employment discrimination matters both at the administrative level and in federal and state courts.
Jenn specializes in representing public and private schools, particularly in special education disputes in administrative due process hearings and federal court. Jenn also has expertise in providing both public and private schools with the Title IX training required for coordinators, investigators, and decision makers, as well as all school and district staff. Jenn has litigated Title IX disputes in federal court and provides counseling to school districts on Title IX issues including responding to incidents of sexual harassment and transgender student rights.
She also practices in complex mass tort litigation, in which she has represented companies in the industrial manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries; and insurance coverage litigation. Jenn’s cases often involve coordinating with multiple parties, sometimes a dozen or more, and she is adept navigating the nuances of multi-party litigation as well as the “ins and outs” of Delaware practice and procedure, which her out of-state counsel find very valuable.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D.)
- James Madison University (B.A.)
- Political Science with a Minor in Business
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- LTC4 eDiscovery/eDisclosure Core Competency
Memberships and Affiliations
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association