Jenn has an active civil litigation practice and regularly represents clients in Delaware state and federal courts, including the Complex Commercial Litigation Division – CCLD- of the Delaware Superior Court.
She practices in two principal areas – complex mass tort litigation, in which she has represented companies in the industrial manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries; and insurance coverage litigation. Jenn’s cases often involve coordinating with multiple parties, sometimes a dozen or more, and she is adept navigating the nuances of multi-party litigation as well as the “ins and outs” of Delaware practice and procedure, which her out of-state counsel find very valuable.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D.)
- James Madison University (B.A.)
- Political Science with a Minor in Business
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- LTC4 eDiscovery/eDisclosure Core Competency
Memberships and Affiliations
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association