- Governance issues faced by Delaware corporations, limited liability companies, and limited partnerships.
- Associate training and development.
APPOINTMENTS AND PUBLICATIONS:
Served on the committee of the Delaware State Bar Association responsible for proposing amendments to the Delaware Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act, the Delaware Revised Uniform Partnership Act, and the Delaware Limited Liability Company Act
Contributed to several books on corporate takeovers and the limitation of director liability.
Editor of Young Conaway's Delaware Transactional & Corporate Law Update.
- Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude)
- University of Delaware (M.A.)
- Rutgers University (B.A., summa cum laude)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
Memberships and Affiliations
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member, 1998-present
- American Bar Association, Member, 1995-present
- Harvard Law School Assoc. of Delaware, Treasurer, 2000-present