Ken works with individuals, companies, and institutional trustees to address their estate planning, business succession, and trust administration needs. He relies upon his background in taxation and accounting to draft effective transactional documents intended to minimize the costs associated with wealth preservation. At the same time, Ken appreciates each client’s unique objectives and understands the importance of planning for contingencies that may arise throughout the life of a family member or business.
Prior to his time at Young Conaway, Ken served as a law clerk for Chief Justice Thomas G. Saylor of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. During law school, Ken worked for a big-four accounting firm and represented low-income clients in immigration and tax-related matters for the Villanova Law Clinic.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D., L.L.M.)
- Saint Joseph's University (B.S.B.A.)
- Chief Justice Thomas G. Saylor, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Villanova Law Tax Law Society, former Vice President
- Villanova Real Estate Law Society, former Treasurer