Lakshmi focuses her practice on corporate litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery. Clients and co-counsel look to Lakshmi for her knowledge of Delaware corporate law and procedure as well as Delaware eDiscovery practices. Lakshmi has worked on cases involving corporate governance disputes, books and records demands, contractual disputes, and expedited requests for injunctive relief. She has also been involved in advising several special litigation committees with respect to issues involving corporate law. As a dedicated advocate, Lakshmi works to collaborate with clients and provide legal services tailored to their needs.
During law school, Lakshmi served as a staff editor for the New York University Journal of Law and Liberty and participated in the Equal Justice and Capital Defense Clinic. She also worked for Lutheran Social Services of NY’s Immigration Assistance Program and as a summer associate at Young Conaway.
- New York University School of Law (J.D.)
- Johns Hopkins University (B.A.)
- With Honors
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- LTC4 eDiscovery/eDisclosure Core Competency
Memberships and Affiliations
- Delaware State Bar Association International Section, Chair (2016)
- New York University Journal of Law and Liberty, Staff Editor