As a former clerk for the Complex Commercial Litigation Division (“CCLD”) of the Delaware Superior Court, Mike offers a valuable perspective on the practice of law in Delaware. Mike is known for thoroughly researching difficult legal questions and conveying his determinations through legal memoranda, motions, and briefs. Mike has worked on cases involving contractual disputes and has participated in advising a special litigation committee on issues of corporate law.
Before joining Young Conaway, Mike served as the law clerk to the Honorable Eric M. Davis of the Delaware Superior Court. He graduated from Delaware Law School in 2017. At Delaware Law School, Mike served as the Josiah Oliver Wolcott Fellow to the Honorable Collins J. Seitz, Jr. of the Delaware Supreme Court, was an Articles Editor for the Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, was external manager for the Transactional Law Honor Society, and was a summer law clerk to the Honorable Paul R. Wallace of the Delaware Superior Court. Mike earned his B.A. in Political Science and Criminal Justice from the University of Delaware in 2014.
- Widener University Delaware Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 2017)
- University of Delaware (B.A., cum laude, 2014)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- The Honorable Eric M. Davis, Superior Court of Delaware, Complex Commercial Litigation Division
- The Honorable Collins J. Seitz, Jr., Supreme Court of Delaware, Joshiah Oliver Wolcott Fellow
- The Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, Articles Editor
- Transactional Law Honor Society, External Manager
- LTC4 eDiscovery/eDisclosure Core Competency
Memberships and Affiliations
- Rodney Inn of Court, Member