With over 35 years of experience, Rolin's practice focuses on assisting boards of directors, private equity and venture funds with counseling and litigation concerning complex Delaware corporation law issues arising from major transactions, financial distress situations, and other forms of corporate crisis.
- counseling directors, officers, special committees and stockholders on issues of merger and acquisition law, corporate and director liability, and other corporate governance issues;
- litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery and Delaware Supreme Court concerning mergers and acquisitions, directors and officers liability and other corporate governance issues
- disputes concerning transactions with and governance of master limited partnerships, limited liability company and partnership agreements; and
- counseling and litigation concerning the restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, and refinancing of distressed companies.
He speaks and writes frequently on corporation law and related topics. He previously served as a member of the Young Conaway’s Management Committee and the Chair of its Corporate Litigation and Counseling practice.
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D.)
- Columbia University (A.B.)
- New York
- Best Lawyers in America®, Corporate Law, 2013-Present
- Chambers USA - America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Chancery, 2014 - Present
- Martindale Hubbell, AV Rated, 2016
- Delaware Super Lawyers®, Business and Corporate, 2014-Present
- Benchmark Litigation
- Fellow of the American College of Corporate Governance Counsel