Samantha Wilson is a federal court practitioner who focuses on patent litigation. She is a creative advocate and a thorough advisor, using her experience litigating before the District of Delaware in both bench and jury trials to identify and evaluate strategic options for her clients at every phase of litigation. Samantha represents clients across a broad range of industries, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, software, consumer electronics, and wireless telecommunications.
Samantha has served in both lead and local counsel capacities in patent and trade secret matters. A skilled advocate, Samantha has experience with all phases of litigation from pre-suit investigation through trial and post-trial briefing. She has experience taking and defending depositions, developing infringement and invalidity positions, briefing claim construction, drafting substantive and case dispositive motions, managing discovery, and preparing witnesses for depositions and trial. In addition to her skills as a litigator, she regularly advises clients on the intellectual property implications of potential business transactions.
- New York University School of Law (J.D.)
- Yale University (B.A.)
- With Distinction
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch
- Recognized in IP Stars - Rising Stars, Managing Intellectual Property 2018/2019 edition
- New York University School of Law Journal of Legislation and Public Policy, Notes Editor
Memberships and Affiliations
- Fellows of the American Bar Foundation, Member