When a lawyer has a reputation for going to trial, opponents take notice. With dozens of medical negligence and personal injury matters tried to verdict, Tim Lengkeek has earned exactly that reputation. Lawyers for the insurance companies he faces regularly know to proceed with caution.
Tim believes, with good reason, that insurers will not settle a case for fair value unless a jury trial is a credible threat. He makes it a point, therefore, to try as many cases as possible, and assumes that every case he takes on will be headed for a courtroom.
Taking great pains to earn the trust and confidence of clients who have had their lives upended by injury or death, Tim is determined to outwork his opponents at every stage. He is known for his attention to detail, for recruiting the best expert witnesses available, and for his ability to see every fact as if through the eyes of a juror. Often enough, an actual juror will soon be involved.
Tim represents people throughout the State of Delaware. Despite many seven figure awards, Tim does not shy away from "smaller cases" or those against formidable opponents. For cases outside Delaware, including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland, he works with local attorneys in each state as applicable.
- Medical negligence
- Personal injury
- Workers compensation
Visit www.YoungConawayInjuryLawyers.com to learn more.
- Rutgers School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- University of Delaware (B.A.)
- Philadelphia magazine, Super Lawyers, 2012 - present
- The Best Lawyers in America®, 2012 - present
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Martindale Hubbell, Peer Review Rating AV Preeminent
Memberships and Affiliations
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, President (2012-2013)
- American Association for Justice, Board Member (2011-2013)
- St. Thomas Moore Society
- Delaware Office of the Child Advocate, Volunteer Attorney
- Delaware Volunteer Legal Services
- Rutgers Law Journal, Former Staff Member and Editor
- Rutgers University School of Law, Hunter Advanced Moot Court Competition, Finalist