When a lawyer has a reputation for going to trial, opponents take notice. With dozens of medical negligence and personal injury matters tried to verdict, Tim has earned exactly that reputation. Lawyers for the insurance companies he faces regularly know to proceed with caution.
Tim believes, with good reason, that insurers will not settle a case for fair value unless a jury trial is a credible threat. He makes it a point, therefore, to try as many cases as possible, and assumes that every case he takes on will be headed for a courtroom.
Taking great pains to earn the trust and confidence of clients who have had their lives upended by injury or death, Tim is determined to outwork his opponents at every stage. He is known for his attention to detail, for recruiting the best expert witnesses available, and for his ability to see every fact as if through the eyes of a juror.
Tim represents people throughout the State of Delaware. Despite many seven figure awards, Tim does not shy away from "smaller cases" or those against formidable opponents. For cases outside Delaware, including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, and Maryland, he works with local attorneys in each state as applicable.
- Medical negligence
- Personal injury
- Workers compensation
- Product Liability
- $10,000,000 to a client who suffered a brain injury in a collision involving a tractor-trailer
- $6,000,000 to the family of a woman killed in a motor vehicle collision involving a drunk driver
- $5,300,000 to the family of teenager who was killed in a premises liability case
- $3,500,000 to a client who lost his leg after receiving an overdose of medication in a hospital emergency room
- $3,500,000 to a client who was paralyzed as a result of medical negligence
- $3,090,000 to a client who suffered a brain injury and significant orthopedic injuries in a collision involving a commercial motor vehicle
- $3,000,000 to the family of a pedestrian killed in a work related truck accident
Visit www.YoungConawayInjuryLawyers.com to learn more.
- Rutgers School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- University of Delaware (B.A.)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, 2012 - present
- The Best Lawyers in America - Lawyer of the Year, 2019: Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Wilmington, DE
- Philadelphia magazine, Super Lawyers, 2012 - present
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Martindale Hubbell, Peer Review Rating AV Preeminent, 2013 - present
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Board of Trial Advocates ("ABoTA")
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, President (2012-2013)
- American Association for Justice, Board Member (2011-2013)
- Rutgers Law Journal, Former Staff Member and Editor
- Rutgers University School of Law, Hunter Advanced Moot Court Competition, Finalist
- Delaware Office of the Child Advocate, Volunteer Attorney
- St. Thomas Moore Society
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member