At Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP you will find a dynamic and friendly environment with competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and exceptional training opportunities. Young Conaway employees come from diverse backgrounds and possess a variety of valuable life and work experiences. More than 160 administrative and support staff - including Legal Administrative Assistants, Paralegals, Records Clerks, and other professionals - enjoy challenging and rewarding careers.
For general inquiries, please forward your resume or contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected].
Compensation and Benefits:
- Opportunities for experience, growth, and advancement
- Competitive salaries commensurate with skills, education, and experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Group and Supplemental Life insurance
- Long and Short-term Disability coverages
- Long-Term Care insurance
- 401k plan with employer contributions
- Parking/commuting allowance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care
- Professional Development Accounts
- Wellness Program that includes on-site flu shot clinics, chair massages, fitness classes, and educational programs.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
Young Conaway is an Equal Opportunity Employer