If you’re looking for someone to handle your bankruptcy case in Delaware, Liz is your hometown girl. She literally grew up three miles away from the Firm’s headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware.
After graduating from Villanova University School of Law, Liz began her career at Young Conaway and has been an integral team player ever since. She has worked on a wide array of bankruptcy and restructuring matters, primarily focusing on large, chapter 11 cases. Liz is known for her ability to anticipate the needs of her clients and the depth of thought she puts into her work.
Liz would welcome the opportunity to work with you on your next case.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- University of Delaware (B.S.)
- with Honors
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Order of the Coif
- Delaware Chapter of the Villanova Law School Alumni Association, Board Member
- Villanova Law Review, Associate Editor