Liz focuses her practice on corporate restructuring, bankruptcy, and other insolvency matters. She regularly represents debtors, secured lenders, creditors, and other interested parties in all aspects of large, complex chapter 11 cases and is known for her ability to quickly craft creative and practical legal solutions.
Liz was born and raised in Wilmington, Delaware. She received her honors undergraduate degree from the University of Delaware, where she was awarded the Bertram F. Levin Award for demonstrating outstanding intellectual curiosity about economics. Liz graduated magna cum laude from Villanova University School of Law, where she served as a law mentor and participated on the Villanova Law Review as a staff writer and associate editor.
Prior to joining Young Conaway, Liz served as a law intern to the Honorable Kevin Carey (Ret.) in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware and to Master Abigail M. LeGrow and Chancellor Leo E. Strine (Ret.) in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- University of Delaware (B.S.)
- with Honors
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Order of the Coif
- Delaware Chapter of the Villanova Law School Alumni Association, Board Member
- Villanova Law Review, Associate Editor