2014 Tax, Trusts and Estates, and Non-Competition Agreements Update
This program is a Group-Live program where CPAs will be updated on Business Law and Tax information relating to Delaware Law.
At this conference, attendees will:
- Discuss Recent Developments on the Taxation of Corporations, Partnerships and Accounting Rules
- Discuss Portability
- Identify Estate Planning for Same Sex Couples
- Review Limited Liability Companies and The Delaware Act
- Discuss the Employer Mandate Under the Affordable Care Act
- Discuss Employer Non-Competitions Agreements
Conference participants will earn up to 4.0 CPE credits; 1.0 in Business Law and 3.0 in Taxes
Who Should Attend? CPAs
Advanced preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group-Live
This Group-Live program is FREE.
Contact Lisa Lesky by sending an email with the names of all attendees to:
Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.