Hot Topics in LLC, Partnership, and Trust Law
Offices of Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP
Rodney Square, 1000 North King Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
This program is a Group-Live program where Young Conaway law firm clients and CPAs will be updated on Business Law and Tax information relating to Federal Tax Legislation and Delaware Law.
At this conference, the attendees will:
- Discuss Delaware Business Entities Updates and Best Practices: Divisions, Series and Maintaining Separateness
- Review Planning for IRA Distributions Under the Newly Proposed Secure Act
- Review Strategies to Utilize Federal Estate, Gift and GST Exemption Amounts
- Discuss Delaware’s New Employee Harassment-Prevention Training Requirements
- Discuss New Individual Coverage HRA Rules
- Discuss the Basics of the New 163(j) Business Interest Deductibility Limitations
- Review Tax Reduction Under §199A
- Discuss Updates to the Delaware Trust Act
Conference Participants will earn up to 1 CPE Credit in Business Law and 2 CPE Credits in Taxes, and 3.5 CE Credits. Invitation and Agenda available for download.
Space is limited! Register before September 12, 2019 to Lisa Lesky by sending an email with the names and email addresses of all attendees to: [email protected]