Allison practices bankruptcy and restructuring law, including out-of-court restructurings, chapter 11 proceedings, section 363 sales, bankruptcy litigation, and other bankruptcy-related matters. She is a committed advocate who approaches every representation with a practical sensibility and a big-picture focus.
Allison is also an accomplished litigator who regularly appears in the Delaware courts. Previously, Allison honed her trial skills at two other respected Delaware firms. During that time, she made over one hundred court appearances in both state and federal courts and tried more than a dozen cases to verdict.
- Widener University Delaware Law School (J.D., cum laude)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. Supreme Court
Memberships and Affiliations
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member (2013 - present)
- American Bar Association, Member (2013 - present)
- Federal Bar Association, Member (2017-present)
- Delaware Bankruptcy American Inn of Court, Member (2017-present)