Allison joined Young Conaway after honing her trial skills at two other Delaware firms. During that time, she made over one hundred court appearances in both state and federal courts and tried more than a dozen cases to verdict. She has handled death penalty, securities fraud, bank fraud, and asbestos cases, among others.
Allison puts her significant litigation background to use in the representation of debtors and debtors in possession in chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and in pursuing and defending actions in adversary matters. She has also been involved in a number of asbestos-related bankruptcy proceedings.
- Widener University Delaware Law School (J.D., cum laude)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- Dean's Honor List
- Merit Scholar
- Bernard S. Wildstein Scholarship Recipient
- Pro Bono Distinction
- Moot Court Honor Society, Vice President (2012-2013)
Memberships and Affiliations
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member (2013 - present)
- American Bar Association, Member (2013 - present)
- Federal Bar Association, Member (2017-present)
- Richard S. Rodney American Inn of Court, Member (2015-present)
- Delaware Bankruptcy American Inn of Court, Member (2017-present)