Anne is a member of the firm’s Management Committee and a co-chair of the firm’s Intellectual Property Group. With over 25 years of experience, Anne focuses her practice on litigation in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the Delaware state courts, and other courts. With meticulous attention to detail and big picture strategic vision, Anne represents national and international clients in intellectual property and complex commercial cases. She has handled, as lead or Delaware counsel, over 400 cases spanning a diverse range of industries and technologies.
In addition to being an advocate for her clients in the courtroom, Anne has extensive experience with alternative dispute resolution, particularly court-directed and private mediation and arbitration. She has also served as a neutral arbitrator in both intellectual property and complex commercial matters through the American Arbitration Association (AAA).
Anne also advises clients on the various e-discovery standards and best practices across the courts. She has developed an in-depth understanding of electronic discovery and served on the United States District Court for the District of Delaware’s Ad Hoc Committee on E-Discovery. She also served on the Delaware Supreme Court’s Commission on Law & Technology.
A former member of the editorial board for the Federal Bar Association’s publication The Federal Lawyer, Anne is an accomplished author with articles published on a range of topics. She is a frequent speaker with federal and state court judges and practitioners on industry related topics as well as ethics and professionalism. Anne currently serves as a member of the Board of Governors of the Third Circuit Bar Association and serves on various Young Conaway committees, including the Diversity, Hiring, Associates, and Attorney Training committees. With an AV-Preeminent peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell, she has been recognized as a “Women Leaders in the Law” and profiled in Fortune magazine. In 2021 and 2023, Managing Intellectual Property Awards named Anne "Litigator of the Year - Delaware." She has also been repeatedly ranked as one of the global Top 250 Women in IP.
During law school, Anne externed for the Honorable Carol Los Mansmann, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and served as an associate editor for the University of Pittsburgh Journal of Law & Commerce. After law school, Anne served in the United States Air Force Judge Advocate General’s Corps.
- Federal Bar Association, Delaware Chapter, Member and past President/National Representative
- Third Circuit Bar Association, Board of Governors
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow and past Delaware State Chair
- Litigation Counsel of America, Fellow
- U.S. Magistrate Judge Merit Selection Panel, appointed by the Judges of the United States District Court for the District of Delaware, past Member
- U.S. Magistrate Judge Retention Panel for the Reappointment of Magistrate Judge Mary Pat Thynge, appointed by the Judges of the United States District Court for the District of Delaware, past Member
- U.S. District Court Ad Hoc Committee for E-Discovery, past Member
- Federal Bar Association, The Federal Lawyer, past Editorial Board Member
- Delaware Supreme Court Commission on Law & Technology, past Member
- Board of Bar Examiners of the State of Delaware, past Member
- Commendation, presented by the Judges of the United States District Court for the District of Delaware
- Caleb R. Layton, III Service Award, presented by the Judges of the United States District Court for the District of Delaware
- Managing Intellectual Property – 2021 and 2023 "Litigator of the Year - Delaware"
- Managing Intellectual Property – IP Stars and Top 250 Women in IP
- IAM Patent 1000
- Benchmark Litigation
- The Best Lawyers in America®
- Chambers USA - Leading Lawyers for Business
- Delaware Super Lawyers
- Delaware Today – Top Lawyers
- Recognized in 2024 Lawdragon 500 Leading Litigators in America
- Women Leaders in the Law – featured in Fortune magazine
- Women Leaders in the Law, Best Lawyers® Business Edition
- Women in Law Award, Lawyer Monthly magazine
- Multicultural Leadership Award, The National Diversity Council
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent Rating™
- Commendation Medal, United States Air Force
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D.)
- Journal of Law and Commerce
- Moravian College (B.A., cum laude)
- with Honors in Political Science
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Delaware Chapter
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Third Circuit Bar Association, Board of Governors, District of Delaware
- Delaware State Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association