Since joining Young Conaway, Ashley has focused her practice on representing debtors, lenders, and other parties in chapter 11 cases, as well as foreign representatives in chapter 15 cases. Ashley has advised clients in a number of complex cases, including In re Takata Corporation, In re Molycorp, Inc., In re UCI International, LLC, and In re Eastman Kodak Company, among others. Through her experience on these matters, Ashley has developed an efficient and pragmatic approach to resolving issues arising in her cases.
During law school, Ashley interned at the Boston Regional Office of the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission and the Delaware Department of Justice.
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- University of Delaware (B.A., magna cum laude)
- ABI Medal of Excellence in Bankruptcy
- 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch
- Dean’s Awards – Bankruptcy, Corporations, Sales
Memberships and Affiliations
- Public Interest Law Journal, Articles Editor
- Alpha Lambda Delta
- Alpha Kappa Delta