Elisabeth represents companies, directors, officers and shareholders in a variety of corporate litigation matters, primarily in the Delaware Court of Chancery. She is known for her discerning and efficient analysis, drawing on broad experience in Delaware corporate law and procedure to develop strategies to address clients’ legal needs.
Among other matters, Elisabeth has helped clients craft claims and defenses in connection with advancement and indemnification demands, books and records demands, corporate governance disputes, escrow and indemnification disputes, resolution of defective corporate acts and internal investigations. She also has represented clients in response to third-party discovery demands, including successfully defending First Amendment rights to anonymous speech.
- New York University School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Delaware (B.A., magna cum laude)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Leroy Bennett Scholar
- LTC4eDiscovery/eDisclosure Core Competency
Memberships and Affiliations
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Richard Rodney Inn of Court, Barrister