Litigating contested matters arising in the context of bankruptcy proceedings, Erin Edwards appreciates the unique challenges of chapter 11 cases where there are often a clash of multiple interests over issues which must be litigated to conclusion in an expedited timeframe. Specializing in eDiscovery, Erin uses her knowledge to defensibly control the ever-growing costs associated with discovery while providing her clients with a strategic advantage in litigation. Erin’s approach employs common sense solutions while emphasizing effective project management and leveraging of emerging technology.
Erin represents a full range of participants in corporate bankruptcy cases including debtors, mass tort future claimants’ representatives, official committees and creditors. She also serves as the co-chair of the firm’s eDiscovery Committee.
- Widener University Delaware Law School (J.D., cum laude)
- College of Charleston (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- LTC4 eDiscovery/eDisclosure Core Competency
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Bar Association, Business Law and Litigation Sections, Member
- Delaware State Bar Association, Bankruptcy Law Section, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation