Gene DiPrinzio has, for over 37 years, helped both lenders and developers navigate Delaware’s commercial real estate market in many high-profile regional projects. . Financial institutions and other lenders rely on Gene’s commercial real estate expertise and transactional knowledge, along with his attention to detail and due diligence, to mitigate any risks they might incur while negotiating and drafting complex loan documents and development agreeements in a competitive marketplace.
When representing regional and national developers, Gene ensures that all project implications are addressed to protect and achieve the client’s intended goals in a variety of legal and market conditions. He has assisted title insurers with the closing of numerous portfolio and multi-state transactions and has worked on virtually all types of taxable, tax exempt, tax-free, low income and historic tax credit structures . Gene also has been engaged in many substantial leasing transactions on behalf of landlords and tenants in a broad range of real estate asset classes..
Gene is an active member of the bar and has held numerous Firm and community leadership positions. He enjoys speaking to both professionals and university students about the complexities of commercial transactions and has published many articles on banking, commercial real estate, and other transactional topics.
- Widener University Delaware Law School (J.D.)
- Villanova University (B.S.)
- Chambers USA - America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Real Estate, 2006-Present
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law, 1993-Present
- Who's Who Legal, Real Estate 2014 - Present
- Super Lawyers® , Real Estate 2014 - Present
Memberships and Affiliations
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers, Fellow, 2004-present
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys, Fellow, 2000-present
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Delaware State Bar Association Real and Personal Property Section, Member and Section Chair, 1986-1990
- Delaware and Pennsylvania Real Property and Probate Sections, Member
- ABA Business Law and Real Property Sections, Member
- ABA Mortgage and Other Debt Financing Committee, Member
- Committee of 100, economic development organization, Member