Chapter 11 proceedings move rapidly through the Delaware courts, and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances is a vital quality in a bankruptcy lawyer. Kara Coyle responds quickly to the myriad issues and time pressures that arise from the clash of multiple interests in a typical bankruptcy case, and her clients and co-counsel rely on her to find a workable balance among those competing interests.
Kara represents all sides of the bankruptcy process — debtors, lenders, creditors, and strategic buyers.In every capacity, Kara is keenly aware of the limitations — of both time and money — built into each bankruptcy process, and she is known for meeting each milestone in the process with cost-conscious efficiency.
- Representing corporations as debtors-in-possession
- Representing lenders in chapter 11 bankruptcy cases
- American University Washington College of Law (J.D.)
- University of Delaware (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Bar Association, Business Law and Litigation Sections, Member
- Delaware State Bar Association, Bankruptcy Law Section, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation