To Ken Enos, each representation of a client in a bankruptcy proceeding is a unique opportunity to immerse himself in the inner workings of an unfamiliar industry or business. He has, accordingly, represented a wide range of entities — from retailers to restaurants, from manufacturers to mining companies — helping them work through the complex issues that frequently arise in bankruptcy cases.
Ken combines a strong understanding of bankruptcy law with an instinctive sensitivity to the practical realities of business. He searches for creative and pragmatic solutions to the difficult situations his clients encounter, where facts and circumstances are constantly evolving, and where creativity, diligence, and quick-thinking (combined with a good sense of humor) are often necessary.
Ken is equally attuned to the human side of bankruptcy, keenly aware that to those experiencing it for the first time, involvement in a bankruptcy process can bring about confusion and stress. To Ken, being responsive to these concerns is key to developing relationships with clients, and to delivering positive results.
Ken has more than 13 years of experience counselling clients in complex bankruptcy and restructuring matters. His practice includes representing clients in all aspects of both in-court and out-of-court corporate restructuring processes, including chapter 7 and chapter 11 debtors, official committees, foreign representatives, lenders, secured and unsecured creditors, ad hoc groups and purchasers.
- Penn State Dickinson School of Law (J.D.)
- The Pennsylvania State University (M.B.A., magna cum laude)
- Grove City College (B.S., cum laude)
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. Supreme Court
Memberships and Affiliations
- Delaware State Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors, Member
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Dickinson School of Law, Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Team, Appellate Moot Court Board and Woolsack Honor Society