Kristin’s practice includes the representation of debtors, creditors, and other stakeholders in complex restructuring transactions and bankruptcy proceedings. She began her experience working in bankruptcy while in law school where she assisted clients with chapter 7 bankruptcy filings and interned for the Honorable Eric L. Frank in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Before joining the firm, she developed and enhanced her research and writing skills clerking for the Honorable Vivian L. Medinilla in the Superior Court of Delaware.
Kristin graduated from Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law in 2021. During law school she was a member of Drexel Law Review and competed on the Arbitration Competition Team. She received her Bachelor of Science from the University of New Mexico where she double-majored in Psychology and Anthropology.
Her experience prior to law school as a veterinary technician helped her become an excellent communicator, particularly when advising and counseling clients through challenging matters.
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- University of New Mexico (B.S.)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- Honorable Vivian L. Medinilla, Superior Court of Delaware (2021-2022)
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member