As a former clerk for the Delaware Supreme Court, Paige provides a valuable perspective on the practice of law in Delaware. Paige focuses her practice on corporate litigation issues in the Delaware Court of Chancery. She has worked on cases involving corporate stock appraisal, books and records demands, and contractual disputes. She has also participated in advising a special litigation committee on issues of corporate law.
Before joining Young Conaway, Paige served as law clerk to the Honorable James T. Vaughn, Jr. of the Delaware Supreme Court, after having served as Justice Vaughn’s Josiah Oliver Wolcott Fellow in her final year of law school. At Delaware Law, Paige was the Internal Managing Editor for the Widener Law Review and a member of the Moot Court Honor Society. Paige holds an Honors B.S. in Psychology from the University of Delaware, where she participated in research on infant cognition and studied abroad in Italy.
- Widener University Delaware Law School (J.D., summa cum laude)
- University of Delaware (B.S.)
- Honorable James T. Vaughn, Jr., Supreme Court of the State of Delaware, Wolcott Law Clerk
- Internal Managing Editor of the Widener Law Review
- LTC4 eDiscovery/eDisclosure Core Competency