Travis focuses his practice on estate planning, estate and trust administration, wealth preservation and related tax matters. Whether clients are looking to preserve their legacy for the next generation or need assistance following the death of a loved one, they rely on Travis’s pragmatic approach to navigating difficult situations.
Travis takes a wholistic approach to each matter, making sure that the plan for each of his clients is effectively tailored to meet their personal goals while accounting for their stage in life. He understands the importance of addressing client concerns from multiple vantage points in order to plan for contingencies and avoid unforeseen consequences. Due in part to his military experience, Travis is dedicated to follow through and understands that planning is a continual process.
In addition to serving his clients, Travis is a proud member of the U.S. Army Reserve. He currently serves as a judge advocate, advising soldiers and military commanders in all areas of military law.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D.)
- Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University (M.B.A.)
- Grove City College (B.S.)
- New Jersey
Memberships and Affiliations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- American Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Delaware
- American College of Trust and Estate Council, Mid-Atlantic Fellows Institute Graduate (Class II)
- U.S. Army Reserve, Judge Advocate General’s Corp